Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Stats '06

Things I accomplished in 2006:

-Watched 501 movies I had never seen before in my life.

-Watched 21 movies I may as well have been watching for the first time in my life because I had zero memory of them, meaning I basically watched 522 movies that were new to me.

-Watched 137 short films.

-Listened to 14 audio commentaries on movies, and another 14 commentaries on tv shows.

-Rewatched 69 movies.

-Watched 158 movies in the theater, including 9 semi-rewatches and 25 rewatches.

-Made 2 movies, but one of them I don't like, so I never mention it.

-Watched 15 seasons of various television programs, which includes miniseries.

-Read a whopping 9 whole books, plus re-read 3 books, and read 3 graphic novels.

-Went to 1 play.

-Went to a museum 1 time, unless there's something I forgot to write down early in the year.

-Went bowling twice.

Stats within the stats:

-Watched the most movies in February (64).

-Rewatched the most movies in August (16).

-Watched the most movies in the theater in October (24).

-Worked the most hours in August (204).

Celebrities met this year:
David Hess
Charles Band
Phil Fondacaro
Larry Clark
Crispin Glover
possibly more, I always forget to write them down.

Still on the list of celebrities I need to meet:
Alfonso Ribiero
Britney Spears
David Lynch
Linda Blair
Oderus Urungus
Todd Solondz

Shows went to:
Polysics, GWAR, Trannyshack thrice, stand-up comedy thing with Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman, and some others, Popovich Comedy Pet Theater, Crispin Hellion Glover's Big Slideshow + screening of What Is It?

Best movie I watched: Riding the Bus with My Sister.

Worst movie I watched: L'Avventura.

Best movie I re-discovered: Junior.

Best book I read: Rainbow Party by Paul Ruditis.

Best books I re-read: American Psycho, A Clockwork Orange, and Marabou Stork Nightmares.

No comments:

Post a Comment