Monday, October 13, 2014

Which Wich

My girlfriend wanted to go to Which Wich, this new sandwich shop. But it’s actually a franchise, there’s a few of them around. So I was like, “Well, which Which Wich did you want to go to?”

And she was like, “The one where the manager is an actual witch.” And I was like, “Well, that’s all of them. Everyone knows Which Wich is a Wiccan company. If you look on the bottom of your cup, they have inspirational quotes from The Craft. So, which Which Wich witch are you referring to?”

And she was like, “This witch has dreams of being really great at basketball. Like, she wants to always make the shot, always shoot nothing but net.” And I was like, “I don’t know, that still doesn’t quite narrow it down for me. Which Which Wich witch’s wishes for swishes did you have in mind, specifically?”

And she said, “Let’s just go to Subway.” And I was like, “Well, which Subway?”

No comments:

Post a Comment